Re: [Hybrid] Best of 2002 Poll results

  • Harry Denholm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      I forgot to vote... but thanks to the guys and gals who did, as i've just
      managed to clock up approx £100 of new CDs and singles from Amazon :-)

      btw, anyone know a good place to get bits from Amb? After garfield posted
      that MP3 sample, i'm keen to find more..

      happy 2003 y'all
      -hd
    • Sapna Modi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        ooh missed it, i've just got through 108 emails and 90% from you
        lot....thank god me manager didn't have a little nose at my in box, i'd
        probs get the sack, already got a written warning for downloading tunes from
        hybrid kahncentral thingy.

        Anyway best live act...Groove Armada and Royksopp...both at Brixton within a
        week of each other and both were banging, well impressed!!! :)