RE: [Hybrid] OT: new DJ Shane V set posted with NEW PB & J track

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      > > [[[ Ally says: Bit off topic this post (there's a PB&J list), but I'm
      > still full of New Year cheer...so hey. ]]]
      >
      > There is?? Where? :)

      ...you meant that, not 'where's the new year cheer', right? ;-)

      Ally
    • djshanev <klwndvlboy@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        the new PB & J track is the last song....and as far as real audio...i
        didnt have a choice in it....trance domain posted the set in the
        format they needed to...otherwise i would have posted it in better
        quality!!

        L8Rs
        Shane V!