Re: [Hybrid] OT: new DJ Shane V set posted with NEW PB & J track

  • Andy Grundman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      > [[[ Ally says: Bit off topic this post (there's a PB&J list), but I'm
      still full of New Year cheer...so hey. ]]]

      There is?? Where? :)

      > just thought i would let everyone know that i have entered the dj mix
      > competition on www.trancedomain.com with the best damn mix i have
      > ever done...

      Another Real Audio mix? :( Please post mixes only in mp3 or ogg format. No
      one likes listening to RA.

      Thanks,
      -Andy
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        > > [[[ Ally says: Bit off topic this post (there's a PB&J list), but I'm
        > still full of New Year cheer...so hey. ]]]
        >
        > There is?? Where? :)

        ...you meant that, not 'where's the new year cheer', right? ;-)

        Ally
      • djshanev <klwndvlboy@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          the new PB & J track is the last song....and as far as real audio...i
          didnt have a choice in it....trance domain posted the set in the
          format they needed to...otherwise i would have posted it in better
          quality!!

          L8Rs
          Shane V!