OT: new DJ Shane V set posted with NEW PB & J track

  • djshanev <klwndvlboy@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      [[[ Ally says: Bit off topic this post (there's a PB&J list), but I'm still full of New Year cheer...so hey. ]]]

      hey everyone..

      just thought i would let everyone know that i have entered the dj mix
      competition on www.trancedomain.com with the best damn mix i have
      ever done...and why and i telling you all...well, because you all
      know and love jason dunne, and you all know that he is part of PB &
      J...well, i have the sort of BRAND-SPANKIN new PB & J track in my
      set, right at the end, for the most beautiful closing to a mix....so,
      please go and listen to the sets and place your vote for your
      favorite....

      Thanx, DJ Shane V!
      www.djshanev.djcentral.com
      djshanev@...