Fabric NYE!

  • fwcrx <francis@loaded.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hey there,
      Just thought that I'd say Hybrid's set at Fabric last night was
      awesome, definitely the highlight of the night!
      Was wondering if anyone has a track listing for what they played?
      Would definitely like to get my hands on some of the stuff they were
      playing!

      Cheers,
      Francis
    • ally@hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        > Just thought that I'd say Hybrid's set at Fabric last night was
        > awesome, definitely the highlight of the night!
        > Was wondering if anyone has a track listing for what they played?
        > Would definitely like to get my hands on some of the stuff they were
        > playing!

        Unfortunately, we don't normally see tracklistings unless it was a radio set
        (I think the they tend to be more planned...so they remember what they
        play!).

        Glad to hear it was good. They will have played some of their new tunes plus
        I'm guessing they'll have played some of the tunes they've been playing
        recently (see more recent tracklistings at
        http://www.hybrid-group.com/dj_sets.asp for inspiration).

        ...which reminds me - can anyone give me a hand with the tracklistings on
        that page? I've got so many 'unknowns' at the moment :(

        Cheers,