RE: [Hybrid] Missing Song on Kiss FM Set by Hybrid.

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2002
      > I found it. After much searching I have been obsessed about this
      > tune as well and here it is:
      >
      > Amb featuring Kiss Erzsi

      Ahhh....another Amb track. They seem to be doing well.

      Ally
    • synathome <hamish.allan@blueyonder.co.uk>
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2003
        > I found it. After much searching I have been obsessed about this
        > tune as well and here it is:
        >
        > Amb featuring Kiss Erzsi

        Ah, Garfield, you beauty. Thank you very much for posting that!

        Now I am keen to find Chi Recordings' "Chi Glassic Volume 2: Crash &
        Carry".

        Does anyone know where to get hold of a copy in the UK?

        Thanks in advance,
        Hamish