Thank You!

  • RaveTrax
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello there!

      I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy & Safe New Years!

      Also we would like to thank everyone who has supported the
      live shows, and all the artist who have put forth the effort
      to provide us with plenty of full set downloads on RaveTrax
      this past year!

      We hope that we can continue to provide music to the masses
      for the next year to come.

      Also, as a note tomorrow night live show of "SubSpace" will
      not be streamed as of the holiday and Josef having a few
      events to spin at.

      However, Josef Plante's Live SubSpace show will continue
      streaming every Wednesday at 8pm est, starting on 1/8/2003
      with live sets and special guest - Simply Jeff and Merlin!!

      Thanks to all for your support and I hope to see you in the
      chatroom (http://irc.ravetrax.com - for those that didn't
      know or forgot the url)

      Eric "Rava" Crispen
      www.RaveTrax.com