New poll for HybridUK

  • HybridUK@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 27, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HybridUK
      group:

      What is your favourite Hybrid original track (not mix)?

      o Running Down The Way Up (BT and Hybrid)
      o Groovology
      o Symphony
      o Finished Symphony
      o If I Survive
      o I Know
      o Beachcoma
      o Dreaming Your Dreams
      o Snyper
      o Theme From Wide Angle
      o Sinequanon
      o High Life
      o Fatal Beating
      o Altitude
      o Kill City

      http://www.onelist.com/polls/HybridUK

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • HybridUK@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 11 1:24 PM
        Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HybridUK
        group:

        Re-poll: What is your favourite Hybrid
        original track (not mix)?

        o Fall Out Of Love
        o Burnin'
        o Kid 2000
        o Running Down The Way Up (BT and Hybrid)
        o Groovology
        o Symphony
        o Finished Symphony
        o If I Survive
        o I Know
        o Beachcoma
        o Dreaming Your Dreams
        o Snyper
        o Theme From Wide Angle
        o Sinequanon
        o High Life
        o Fatal Beating
        o Altitude
        o Kill City
        o Experiment IV

        http://www.egroups.com/polls/HybridUK

        not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Oddball
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 11 5:22 PM
          At 21:24 11/11/2000 +0000, you wrote:

          >Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HybridUK
          >group:
          >

          >Re-poll: What is your favourite Hybrid
          >original track (not mix)?
          >
          > o Fall Out Of Love
          > o Burnin'
          > o Kid 2000
          > o Running Down The Way Up (BT and Hybrid)
          > o Groovology
          > o Symphony
          > o Finished Symphony
          > o If I Survive
          > o I Know
          > o Beachcoma
          > o Dreaming Your Dreams
          > o Snyper
          > o Theme From Wide Angle
          > o Sinequanon
          > o High Life
          > o Fatal Beating
          > o Altitude
          > o Kill City
          > o Experiment IV

          Doesn't the last track count as a remix of a Kate Bush song?
        • HybridUK@egroups.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 4, 2001
            Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HybridUK
            group:

            Best Remix Hybrid has ever done

            o Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid Remix)
            o 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Hybrid Remix)
            o Alanis Morisette - Your House (Hybrid's Naughty Mix)
            o Albion - Air 2000 (Hybrid Remix)
            o Andreas Johnson - Glorious (Hybrid Mix)
            o Ayumi Hamasaki - Prologue (Hybrid Remix)
            o BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)
            o Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Hybrid's Time Traveller Remix)
            o Friction & Spice - Alright (Hybrid's Breakbeat Mix)
            o Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix)
            o Moby - Bodyrock (Hybrid's Bodyshock Remix)
            o War Of The Worlds - Eve Of The War (Hybrid Mix)
            o Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Rolling Thunder Remix)
            o Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Hybrid's Echoplex Mix)
            o Not Listed / Other

            http://www.egroups.com/polls/HybridUK

            not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 4, 2001
              Nordcore,

              Thanks for taking the time to create this poll, but I haven't done this one
              for the simple reason that there are FAR too many Hybrid remixes out there
              for eGroups to handle.
              There are 80+ members onlist and so a lot of tunes would get one vote...as
              we all have different favourite tunes. So, the results wouldn't actually
              tell us much.

              I think that Devon did a poll not so long back (Devon, am I right?). She has
              a very comprehensive remixology at:
              http://www.dev0n.com/hybrid/

              Take a look to see just how many are missing from the poll.

              Thoughts?

              Obviously, anyone with their own personal Hybrid 'fan' site is welcome to
              produce a poll that includes most/all remixes.

              Don't mean to pick on you because you're new mate - you weren't to know we'd
              discussed this before... :o)

              Ally
              [List Owner]

              > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the HybridUK
              > group:
              >

              > Best Remix Hybrid has ever done
              >
              > o Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid Remix)
              > o 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare (Hybrid Remix)
              > o Alanis Morisette - Your House (Hybrid's Naughty Mix)
              > o Albion - Air 2000 (Hybrid Remix)
              > o Andreas Johnson - Glorious (Hybrid Mix)
              > o Ayumi Hamasaki - Prologue (Hybrid Remix)
              > o BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Luminescent's Extended Hybrid Mix)
              > o Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Hybrid's Time Traveller Remix)
              > o Friction & Spice - Alright (Hybrid's Breakbeat Mix)
              > o Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Remix)
              > o Moby - Bodyrock (Hybrid's Bodyshock Remix)
              > o War Of The Worlds - Eve Of The War (Hybrid Mix)
              > o Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Rolling Thunder Remix)
              > o Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Hybrid's Echoplex Mix)
              > o Not Listed / Other

              > http://www.egroups.com/polls/HybridUK

              > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!
              >

              > eGroups Sponsor

              > USEFUL LINKS
              >
              > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
              and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!

            • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 9, 2001
                HybridUK group:

                Favourite track from 'Remix and
                Additional Production By...' (CD)?

                o Jaded Little Pill - Accelerator
                o Energy 52 - Caf� Del Mar
                o Andreas Johnson - Glorious
                o Moby - Bodyrock
                o BT - Never Gonna Come Back Down
                o Filter - Take a Picture
                o F.S.O.L. - Papua New Gineau
                o DJ Rap - Bad Girl
                o Vernon's Wonderland - Vernon's Wonderland

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 23, 2001
                  HybridUK group:

                  Which country are you from?

                  o United Kingdom
                  o United States
                  o Canada
                  o Netherlands
                  o Scandanavia
                  o Japan
                  o Germany
                  o Other - Europe
                  o Other (not listed)

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
                    HybridUK group:

                    How desparate are you to get your hands
                    on a copy of the PROMO of 'Remix And
                    Additional Production by'?

                    o Not really
                    o Kinda
                    o Oh Yeah!
                    o Very
                    o I'll sell one of my limbs for it...

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 9, 2003
                      HybridUK group:

                      What is your favourite Hybrid album?

                      o Wide Angle
                      o Morning Sci-Fi
                      o Both!

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 27, 2004
                        HybridUK group:

                        What is your favourite track on the
                        Morning Sci-Fi album?

                        o This Is What It Means
                        o True To Form
                        o Know Your Enemy
                        o Marraakech
                        o I�m Still Awake
                        o Visible Noise
                        o We Are In Control
                        o Higher Than A Skyscraper
                        o Steal You Away
                        o Gravastar
                        o Out Of The Dark
                        o Blackout

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 8, 2006
                          HybridUK group:

                          How will you be getting Hybrid's new album?

                          o Buying the CD from a 'proper shop' (e.g. a store on the high street)
                          o Buying the CD from an online retailer (e.g. Amazon, HMV Online etc.)
                          o Buying the MP3 version online

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 2, 2006
                            HybridUK group:

                            What is your favourite track from the 'I Choose Noise' EP (released August 2006)?

                            o Dogstar (feat. Perry Farrell)
                            o Last Man Standing
                            o Just For Today (feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw)

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!