OT: Rabbit In The Moon on Radio One in Miami

  • Sandman0019@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
      Does anyone have a tracklisting for this show? I just
      listened to the RITM set and it's absolutely awsome.
      I'd kick myself for discovering it so late but please
      let me know if you have the tracklisting.

      I think I really like a remix of purple by gus gus,
      I'm guessing it's by RITM but if you know for sure,
      please let me know, also if you know where to get it.
      Thank you.

      Sandy Lao
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
        The only remix of Purple that I know of, for sure, is Sasha Vs. The
        Light :o

      • maksidrom <maksidrom@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2002
          There are actually two mixes of Purple that I am aware of:

          Sasha vs The Light remix
          Sasha Midnight In Reykjavik Mix

          useless factoid: the tarck samples Marina Van Rooy whom Sasha remixed
          in his very very distant past (like in 1991 or so).

          cheers,
          maksidrom

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval"

        • Sandman0019@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 29, 2002
            here's the link:
            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/sandylao/vwp2?.tok=bcmXz2QBIWLmAd6r&.dir=/Mp3&.dnm=Purple+(unknown+rmx).mp3&.src=bc

            I have the complete mix also if anyone is interested.
            Please email me privately.

            --- Alan Duval <propellerheadcase@...> wrote:
            > The only remix of Purple that I know of, for sure,
            > is Sasha Vs. The
            > Light :o
            >
            > >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Sandman0019@y..."
            >
            > >I think I really like a remix of purple by gus gus,
            > I'm guessing it's
            > >by RITM but if you know for sure, please let me
            > know, also if you
            > >know where to get it.
          • R - Freshhhhhhhhhhhh
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 30, 2002
              Your link doesn't work.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 30, 2002
                <rfresh@f...> wrote:
                >Your link doesn't work.

                Cos it was wrapped try pasting these, consecutively:

                http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/sandylao/
                vwp2?.tok=bcmXz2QBIWLmAd6r&.dir=/Mp3&
                dnm=Purple+(unknown+rmx).mp3&.src=bc
              • oddball
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 1, 2003
                  Nope. Still does not work.

                  Yahoo - Document Not Found
                  The document you requested is not found.

                  You can search for it, or go to the top of Yahoo.

                  If you still have problems, please send us mail.