Hybrid mixes available here!!

  • David Pauls
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      I finally found some dumps. Hope they serve us well...
      The Beatfreq and Grooveradio mixsets (highest quality ones, normalized and
      encoded at 160k/HQ) are currently being uploaded, and will be available at
      approximately 2am PST 12/05 at the following locations (ftp) with anonymous
      login, port 21. The first one was faster for me, but your mileage may vary.
      Let me know if these go down, and most of all, ENJOY!!!

      12.35.100.10
      /temp/Old.wwwroot/wwwroot/_private

      209.27.150.100
      /~tmp/Test345