Re: [Hybrid] OT: Traffic - A Number 1 (WOW Mix)

  • Dirty As Usual
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2002
      from what i heard, it never got all the samples cleared, so the project was
      trashed.. i've seen it floating around the internet before, so it's
      definately out there if you must have it.. good luck..

      dirty..

      >I've been chasing this one since I heard it the first time in Nick Warren's
      >Essential Mix. Now, I managed to find a unmixed version of the track in
      >SoulSeek. All other ones I've managed to track down have been from Warren's
      >mix.
      >
      >The real question is: where on earth can I buy this track and has it even
      >been test-pressed not to mention white label released?
      >
      >ps. The soundtrack for Traffic the movie is fantastic as well. I really
      >recommend it to everyone who digs ambient. Got my CD this summer and been
      >listening to it heavily.
      >
      >-antti
    • Anders Teigar Jacobsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
        The Traffic Soundtrack is awsome. Check out Edward Shearmurs sountrack for
        K-Paxx too. Very nice indeed!

        Anders

        > from what i heard, it never got all the samples cleared, so the project
        was
        > trashed.. i've seen it floating around the internet before, so it's
        > definately out there if you must have it.. good luck..
      • Antti Mutta
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2003
          I wonder though about the WOW Traffic remix. Are the uncleared samples the
          speech samples from the movie or the actual soundtrack samples. The speech
          samples are IMHO not that good anyway, even though I do consider this the
          best WOW remix in a really long time.

          -antti (still searching for a white label vinyl of the remix)