Breaktrance site

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hybrid lovers. For more of the same by various artists you MUST visit
      http://www.tcr.uk.com

      The absolute bomb :)
    • Gen Kanai
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        At 04:40 PM 12/1/00 +0000, Oddball wrote:
        >Hybrid lovers. For more of the same by various artists you MUST visit
        >http://www.tcr.uk.com

        TCR is Rennie Pilgrem's label. While it is great music, I'd have to say
        that their releases are more along the lines of nu-skool breaks than
        breakbeat trance. Still, some great releases on that label for
        sure. Octogon too...

        Gen
      • Arfie Mansfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
          >TCR is Rennie Pilgrem's label. While it is great music, I'd have to say
          >that their releases are more along the lines of nu-skool breaks than
          >breakbeat trance. Still, some great releases on that label for
          >sure. Octogon too...

          They do some 4/4 stuff too.

          --
          Arfie Mansfield -- [ We waste, we destroy, and we cling like
          savages to our superstitions. We give power to leaders of state