Breaks, breaking...

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 7, 2002
      I dunno, what with the Soul of Man remix of Prince's 'Kiss' and the
      Bushwacka remix of 'Billie Jean' and the increasingly broad range of
      breaks and the advent of so many artist albums coming up, Hybrid, BT,
      etc. and the recent release of ILS and such I think there's more of a
      chance - it probably still won't happen, but there IS more of a
      chance.