Track ID Needed

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      Surely one of you wise anf knowledgeable peeps can answer the following question?

      http://pub22.ezboard.com/fnubreaksgeneraldiscussion.showMessage?
      topicID=4528.topic

      "I recently saw hybrid do a dj set in atlanta and was wondering if
      any of your could help Id a track they played.
      It had this break with this organ that sounded like a cross between
      space odyessy 2001 and some scene out of star wars when the emperial
      fleet attacks. Hell thats the only way I could expalin it. It was
      sick, right when it built up and you thought the beat was going to
      slam in it broke again back to the organ sound. It had to be a 10
      min track. Any help is greatly appreciated."

      They played the same track at Tribal Sessions in Manchester and it
      was amazing. Anyone know it?