Re: Hybrid DJ set in Northampton

  • Oliver Collett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      --- In HybridUK@y..., "Sapna Modi" <smodi@c...> wrote:
      > I'm still in shock....
      >
      > I went back home to Northampton for the weekend, expecting a chilled &
      > boring one. I went to the pub about 12ish for a few beers, next
      thing you
      > know its 8pm and get a call saying that Hybrid are playing at the
      > Roadmender. Unfortunately being in the pub for 10 hours took its
      toll and
      > my memory kind of let me down before they even appeared, am very
      upset but
      > apparently had a wicked time! I love surprises but wish i'd known before
      > hand i can't remember a thing!
      >
      > Its the best thing that's ever happened to Northampton!

      I went clubbing at Frisky a few weeks ago, funny old place
      Northampton, I was actually born there and spent the first 3 years of
      my life growing up 20 miles away just outside a little town... Doh!
      This is getting ridiculously off topic.

      But anyway! Northampton aint that bad for clubbing, imo, Frisky do
      get some good trance Djs in sometimes (even non-cheesy, dirty ones,
      honest!!!) You should try living in norwich for a few years!!! :(
      Glad im up in Notts now!