James Zabiela + etc

  • Adam Garner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Afternoon all,

      I have a copy of a James Zabiela mix, recorded live at Silicon (Club
      Soda) in Derby last Friday night. Excellent quality, recorded direct
      to computer from the desk. I just wanted to ask if anyone could offer
      a nice chunk of ftp space for me to upload it to. I've seen him a
      fair few times now and he's a seriously talented DJ, definitely worth
      checking out.

      It's about 2 hours long with an extra hour of him and Jools (silicon
      resident) going back to back.

      I'll be able to upload it towards the end of the week / early next
      week. E-mail privately (ads@...) if you can offer somewhere.

      Oh yeah, if anyone's relatively local to Derby and wants to come down
      next year you can see Zabiela and Lee Burridge on the 7th Feb (I
      believe, playing back to back) or you can see Sasha on the 6th March
      (book your Friday off though, it's a thursday night).

      Anyway, hope you're all well, not been around in a long time. Still
      lurking though :)

      Adam