Re: [Hybrid] Nu Breed / Phil K Annie Nightingale Tracklist

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      > 2. Price - Erotic City

      Rather than Price I'd say this is Prince. Excellent mash-up btw.

      > 3. Blackwatch

      Blackwatch and Greed- Gentle Rain (Blackwatched Jacked Hi Remix)

      -antti
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2002
        > > 2. Price - Erotic City
        > Rather than Price I'd say this is Prince. Excellent mash-up btw.

        Oh my gawd! Just found out this is no mash-up. It's the original Erotic City
        by Prince. Wicked! Just pitch it up a bit and it's very good for a breaks
        set just like Nu Breed has now proven. Big up :)

        -antti