Hybrid DJ Set (10-2002) - Full Tracklisting

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 5, 2002
      --- In HybridUK@y..., gba <gba@u...> wrote:
      > this mix kinds of adds to my conspiracy that chris and mike didn't
      spin it
      > or the galaxy mix. they're both totaly different from what hybrid
      NORMALY
      > spins, plus they're funkier and the galaxy set includes scratching.
      >
      > perhaps lee is the missing link...

      The set is by Chris Healings...and here's the full tracklisting
      (thanks to Chris):

      Hybrid DJ Set (10-2002)

      1) Conjure One feat Sinead O'Connor - Tears From The Moon (Hybrid's
      Twisted On The Terrace Mix)
      2) Namtrak - What You Need (Meat Katie Remix)
      3) Andy Page feat Babs - Oblivia Newton Bomb
      4) Rennie Pilgrem Vs Uberzone - Cous Cous (Royale Mix)
      5) Initial Research - The UFO - Mob
      6) Aquasky vs Masterblaster feat. the Ragga Twins - Loko (Master
      Blaster Dub)
      7) Retomic - Fired Up - Simplistic
      10) Fine Cut Bidies - Chi Records
      11) Hybrid - Celebrity Science