New Hybrid DJ Set to Download - Hybrid DJ Set (10-2002)

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      I don't have details regarding this but I'm convinced it is a Hybrid
      DJ set. Opens up with Tears from the Moon and closes with a full
      version of Celebrity Science. The set is more funky than their usual
      affairs which makes things interesting. They spin some really good
      tunes in this mix. Haven't heard the majority of songs they played
      so I really don't have a set list. It's exactly 60 minutes which
      indicates that it was a radio show, but I don't know the radio
      station or network and on what date. Good set - go download it at
      http://hybrid.kahncentral.net/ the file called Hybrid DJ Set(10-
      2002). Maybe someone is aware with this mix came from so we can
      change its title.
    • gba
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        holy f*cking sh!t batman.

        this is the first time i've gotten to hear 'fabric' *cough* sorry
        'celebrity science' in its' entirety. WOW. i am way impressed, i so cannot
        wait to get ahold of this gem on vinyl. maybe i will grin and bare seeing
        them at ruby skye at the end of the month after all...

        wicked choon. :)

        -xs