Re: [Hybrid] BLIM

  • Tim Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      Yep, Blim is releasing his first album on TCR, called "Lost In Music,"
      sometime in the first half of next year (I'm guessing early spring, but who
      knows with these things). His productions are top notch, and the album is
      shaping up to be a stormer. I have the first two samplers (as should any
      good breaks DJ), Lost 1 ("Driving"/"Itsaremix" with Chris Carter) and Lost 2
      ("Crazy Things"/"Coming To" with Meat Katie) and they are all amazing
      tracks. I've also heard a good portion of the rest of the album (early
      versions anyway), and it sounds like it will be a real gem of a CD when it
      comes out.
      Peace-Tim