Circulation - Purple

  • Owain Griffiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      OK, I recently got Circulation's Colours album, and a fine album it is, but
      the version of 'Purple' on there is different to the one I had heard on Timo
      Maas' Connected and a GU 'sampled' CD, with the non-album version being much
      better...the credits are the same...is it just a remix or different version
      done by the boys for the purple EP and does anyone know why it isnt on the
      album?