BLIM

  • Owain Griffiths
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2 8:49 AM
      I think ive aasked this before and got no reply - is BLIM realeasing an
      artists album some time in the future? I love his productions 'Chronologic',
      collabs with rennie pilgem and chris carter and his remixes of Criculation
      and Anthonty Rother...anyone know any album news?
    • Oliver Collett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2 9:49 AM
        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Owain Griffiths" <owain_griffiths@l...> wrote:
        > I think ive aasked this before and got no reply - is BLIM realeasing an
        > artists album some time in the future? I love his productions
        'Chronologic',
        > collabs with rennie pilgem and chris carter and his remixes of
        Criculation
        > and Anthonty Rother...anyone know any album news?

        Erm, BLIM - Lost in music? There are a couple of 12" samplers about of
        it.. yet the album doesnt seem to exist?

        I've seen the samplers for ageeees tho