Re: [Hybrid] 'name of the game' remix

  • Tim Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      My guess is that the version on the CD is the original version of the mix
      Hybrid did, which was later a bit repolished and released as the official
      one. This remix was available on TCM's member section of thier website back
      when the single was released, and it said something like "v.2" after it, and
      it had some bits removed like the scratching. I had a version of the mix a
      while before this "v.2" version was on the website, which I'm assuming was
      ripped from some early white labels before the mix was altered.
      Thats my understanding, anyway.
      Peace-
      Tim