'name of the game' remix

  • gba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      so, excuse me if this has been brought up already:

      i got a hold of the crystal method mix album 'community service' tonight,
      and as i had read, it has the hybrid remix of 'name of the game' on it.
      however, the title of the remix is different, on the 'name of the game' ep
      vinyl i have, the title is:

      tcm - name of the game (hybrid's blackout in l.a. mix) - 7:53

      on the mix cd, it's:

      tcm - name of the game (hyrid's la blackout remix) - 5:49

      now grated some of the track is shaved off because it's in a mix, but i
      also noticed the tracks are seemingly different. the version on the mix cd
      has more vocal samples than the vinyl version, as well as the vinyl version
      having a slightly different track arrangement.

      perhaps this is the 'unknown' mix we've been trying to name?

      -xs