Re: [Hybrid] OT : NuBreed/Phil K on Annie Nightingale Tracklisting

  • Tim Brandwijk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      I got the tracklisting of this mix from bbc.co.uk, here it is:

      NuBreed vs Phil K mix
      Cyrus - 'Virus' (.)
      Price - 'Erotic City' (.)
      Blackwatch - '.' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Nauseous' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Xenomorph' (.)
      Nubreed - 'Untitled' (.)
      Si Begg - '2nd Gen with BT 'remember'' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Satellites' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Welcome' (.)
      Layo and Bushwacka! - 'Lovesong' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Untitled with Camp Lo Accapella' (.)
      NuBreed - 'Beats N Rhymes' (.)
      Vigi and Flip - 'Ultrafunk with Eminem' (.)
      Si Begg - '2nd gen with Public Enemy 'Bring The Noise'' (.)
      .
      Primal Scream - 'Autobahn 66 (Alter Ego mix)' (Columbia)
      Another Homicide - '.' (.)
      Shy Fx and TPower - 'Don't Wanna Know' (Ffrr)
      Madonna - 'Die Another Day (Dirty Vegas Mix)' (Warner)

      (although the mp3 ends at the the eminem track)

      Tim