Philadelphia Bluntz

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 1999
      It would be very sad of me to point out that my previous post was the
      Hybrid list's 100th. So I won't.

      In the meantime, just thought I'd recommend an album I picked up for
      99p in the sale in Virgin Megastore yesterday: Philadelphia Bluntz's
      "Philadelphia Bluntz". Drum programming worthy of some Hybrid stuff, but
      where Hybrid are smooth, Philadelphia Bluntz seem to be pointed (Apollo
      440-type rock stuff).

      It's not an amazing album (pay no more than about 3.99) but definitely
      worth looking out for for 99p. So there.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...