Has Christmas come early?

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 1999
      There's a new file in the Hybrid Originals section of the renowned FTP
      site. I wonder how that could have got there, what a surprise.

      If it pleases people, then the mysterious benefactor who provided them
      might see his way to providing the other two tracks which might be
      new-ish to people on this list. And if it doesn't work for people, then
      that mysterious benefactor will probably try again tomorrow instead.
      Just guessing of course, as I have no idea who this mysterious
      benefactor is.

      Honest Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2000
        Thanks Stuart!

        (Sorry, I'm a little behind on my mail)

        ;-)

        > There's a new file in the Hybrid Originals section of the renowned FTP
        > site. I wonder how that could have got there, what a surprise.
        >
        > If it pleases people, then the mysterious benefactor who provided them
        > might see his way to providing the other two tracks which might be
        > new-ish to people on this list. And if it doesn't work for people, then
        > that mysterious benefactor will probably try again tomorrow instead.
        > Just guessing of course, as I have no idea who this mysterious
        > benefactor is.
        >
        > Honest Stuart.
        >
        > --
        > Stuart Bruce
        > stuart@...
        > music@...
        > http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk

        > WEB SITES THAT ARE A MUST VISIT!:
        > Distinctive Records Site: http://www.distinctiverecords.com -- you can
        order Hybrid's music, watch videos, listen to samples and much more!
        > Unofficial site: http://users.desupernet.com/halycon/Hybrid/hybrid.html --
        This site is packed with info!