Re: [Hybrid] Re: OT: BT Soundtracks and maybe Hybrid

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      It would help. Depends are you recording with session musicians who probably
      don't care to help much. I, for example, could get quartet strings for my
      music quite easily by just asking a violin player of mine to help with the
      partiture and stuff like that. After that, it would be a case of Sasha
      Putnam in the credits type of thing, though :)

      -antti