New Single / Album

  • ally@xxxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 1999
      Ok - you Hybrid fans....hands up who bought the new single / album....?

      Comments?

      What do you think about Julee singing on half the new album?

      Cheers,

      Ally
      [List Owner]

      "like Hotmail but faster and a lot better"
      Carol Vorderman, The Mirror, writing about http://www.funmail.co.uk
    • Vince H.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 1999
        This message comes a little late, but still very applicable. I just logged onto my older ISP so that I could successfully send mail w/ the account I signed up for.

        "*right hand raised* :)

        wow, I hadn't realized this list was alive! Where is everybody? Right as I
        sat down to listen to the opening credits and If I Survive, I receive this
        message from this long forgotten mailing list. Glad 2 be aboard, and so
        far, I'm taken away by the album.

        I'll report back later w/ any later comments.

        Vince H.

        (let's get this ball rolling!)"

        which I see has already been done by the likes of Stuart Bruce, whose name I also recognize from the Sunscreem mailing list. :) Well, that makes 3 of us...any other lurkers care 2 make a stand?

        Vince H.