9440Re: [Hybrid].... And The Charts

  • maksidrom
    Sep 4, 2002
      Ally, it's "chart topping", btw, hehehehe
      just kidding!

      But seriously... if Distinctive are all primarily about quality why
      do they keep releasing these sad CIN chart eligible edited singles? I
      have stopped buying WOW UK releases because of that preferring to
      score Asian or Aussie releases on ebay instead.

      I'd rather pay 4.99 GBP for a single but get all full length mixes
      and tracks and not some poorly circumsised versions for 2.99 or less.
      Their chart tally has been very unimpressive as of recent anyway...
      and now I read that the new Y4K series beckons with Dub Pistols in
      hopes to improve the fortunes...

      cheers,
      maksidrom

      --- In HybridUK@y..., <ally@h...> wrote:
      I think you're misunderstanding what Distinct'ive are all about. I
      don't
      > think their primary goal is to have lots of chat topping artists -
      they
      > obviously want to sell lots of records, but want those records to
      be good
      > quality. They seem to be growing quite a bit at the moment.
      >
      > Ally
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic