9434RE: [Hybrid].... And The Charts

  • Thom Burgess
    Sep 4, 2002
      Eh yea! But remember they still aren't in the same league sales wise as say someone like xtravaganza. Have you seen distinctive single hit the charts in the last 6 months? Its crap like Ian Van Dahl unfortunately which seems to dominate instead which is my point. How they haven't hit mainstream in the UK I think is still cool.
      You spelt Distinctive wrong by the way...

      >eh, RIGHT, have you been following the history of Distinctive in even
      >the last 6 months? Distincte have a FEW other chart-topping artists
      >on board their roster...
      >
      >VH.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic