9430RE: [Hybrid].... And The Charts

  • Nick Bower
    Sep 4, 2002
      >I'm not sure how much of a gauge Virgin Oxford Street can realistically
      be taken as. I've seen that store go from it's
      >highs (good CD and vinyl backcatalogue, the purchase of If I Survive
      and Kid 2000 on vinyl, etc), to its lows, where all >the vinyl has been
      a squillion copies of Ian Van Dahl's Castles In The Sky and whatever
      other tunes are lurking in the

      Totally agree with you there Phil. I've found a few obscure gems there
      in the past and at other times they haven't even got stock of some major
      tracks that you might automatically expect them to have...

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic