      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Paul Phunk

      Extremely limited edition white label 12" record of an alanis morisette
      remix of so pure by hybrid on the flip side is a plump djs styled track
      entitled the break / sm remix. These are a one time press and will not
      be around very long so buy it now.

      Available now on Ebay

      Also check out our other listings of Pro-Studio Equipment up for sale at
      ridiculously low prices

      Paul Phunk
      www.PolyeurothaneRecords.com <<<--- Online Record Store Now Open
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic