      From: Nick Ludlam [mailto:nick@...]
      Subject: [Hybrid] traffic for hybrid.recoil.org

      Hmm well I've done a bit of log processing over the
      weekend for my site, and I've found out I've done
      1.2 TeraBytes of traffic last month alone.

      Mama mia that's alot of bandwidth! Just an advance
      warning, but I think I'm going to impose traffic restrictions.

      Nick

      --
      Nick Ludlam - nick@...
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic