8050Re: [Hybrid] OT: New Sasha Album (and Oakenfold)

  • Antti Mutta
    May 30 9:51 AM
      (regarding Sasha and his writing abilities)
      > think abou tit for a moment... how much easier is it to keep control of
      pads
      > and lil synths that are all in the same frequency range? im not doubting
      his
      > writing ability one bit...

      I had to listen to the tune to fully remember that I wasn't talking bs. Now,
      first of all there are drums in Baja and secondly the soundscape is pretty
      vast. Sure, ambient is easier to hold in grip frequency-wise, but surely
      Baja is not simply ambient. Again these are matter of personal taste..

      -antti
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic