8047Re: OT: New Sasha Album (and Oakenfold)

  • olic660
    May 30 9:16 AM
      <snip>
      > im not saying its not hard to come up with melodies... but...
      frequency wise.
      > and keepng everything in check... well.. you dont ever have to
      introduce
      > compression.. period... efx wise.. its delay and verb.. maybe a lil
      chorus...
      > but there r so many factors that are left out... ambient music...
      engineering
      > wise is much easier to control without running into problems
      instead of a
      > full blown.. full frequencied mix...
      <snip>

      Call me a hypocrite, but I suck at production, though i only started
      a few months ago and aint doe much yet, but I think you are being
      harsh saying its easier to create an ambient track than full blown
      stuff. I mean, are you saying that Hard House is easier to produce
      than ambient? Maybee i miss-understood
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic