8032Re: [Hybrid] OT: New Sasha Album (and Oakenfold)

  • Antti Mutta
    May 30, 2002
      > > meaning Baja is not entirely made by Alexander
      > >
      > no diss to baja... but.. come on... theres like.. not even drums in there...
      > nothing much to do... i mean on projects like.. xpander, rabbitweed, remix of
      > chem brothers... all the rockin stuff
      > jd

      These are naturally matters of taste, but I still think Baja is the best track on Xpander EP. Simply beautiful. I don't think programming drums define who knows how to produce. It's not easy, but doing melodies, chords and keeping it all together - that's hard.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic