7988Re: [Hybrid] OT: New Sasha Album (and Oakenfold)

  • Adam Garner
    May 29, 2002
      > I hope you arent serious.... are you?????
      >
      > Oh yeah, if anyone doesnt know already, I will have to tell you
      > again. Oakenfold doesnt produce, Andy Gray does, he doesnt know a
      > thing bout producing

      Yeah, I did kinda figure that... but, well, to be fair, I'm not really
      bothered who's behind the scenes, It's released under Oakenfold so I'll call
      it the Oakenfold album!

      and yeah, I did like the Swordfish soundtrack, thought it was pretty funky,
      interesting mix of tracks.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic