7561Re: Thump Radio Sets

  • renegadesoundwaves
    May 1, 2002
      You hit the jackpot on this one, Ally. It's the complete 5 hour
      Hybrid set that I was at from their show in San Francisco in Feb
      2001 at Miss Kittys.

      I downloaded it and it came out to be about 408mb of music at
      192kbits 44,100 Hz stereo. There's a lot of Chamjam in this set plus
      burnin, glorious, FSOL, clubbed to death, and Hybrid wraps things up
      with Finished Symphony (sure is pure mix). There is also three Plump
      DJ songs, IIls Next Level, plus a lot of good songs I haven't heard
      them play in any other sets. Still there were a lot of songs I
      recognized from other sets. However, putting together a set list is
      going to be some undertaking. Yet, another quality set from Hybrid.

      The problem you might be experiencing accessing the sets is that you
      must register with the Thump site by providing a username and a
      password. Once registered, click the login button, enter your
      username and password and do a search for Hybrid. Add Hybrid to your
      playlist and then doubleclick the hyperlink which brings up Real
      Player thus the show. You must have Real Player installed on your
      system. Enjoy the show.

      --- In HybridUK@y..., <ally@h...> wrote:
      > Anyone know what these sets are? I just stumbled across them. The
      dates for
      > them both are the same dates as the MOS radio sets.
      > I can't get them to play on my computer to see if they are just
      the same
      > sets though...
      > http://www.thumpradio.com/music/show_page.cfm?showID=173
      > http://www.thumpradio.com/music/show_page.cfm?showID=174