7244Re: [Hybrid] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • RICHARD LUND
    Apr 5, 2002
      I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

      Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

      Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

      Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

      Rick

      "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

      >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic