7168Re: [Hybrid] additional Dutch list

  • Drew Ressler
    Mar 26, 2002
      Boo for horrible ideas :)

      I say we all make our own Hybrid lists now based on area. I will make HybridUK_NewYork and if that gets too crowded I will whittle
      it down to HybridUK_NewYork_LongIsland for the 1 or two of us! :P

      Seriously though, what is the point of doing this, besides just doubling up on messages for yourself?

      --Rukes

      > Okay, this e-mail goes out to all the Dutch Hybrid
      > fans on this list. A friend of mine and I started an
      > additional Dutch list (a Yahoo Group) about Hybrid,
      > called HybridUK_Dutch. Feel free to join that list!
      >
      > I will be on both lists (HybridUK and HybridUK_Dutch),
      > because we wouldn't want to miss out on any
      > information, like tourdates and URL's. I will post
      > important e-mails to the Dutch list. This might change
      > once the newsletter is being actively spread. Well...
      > I hope to hear from you soon.
      >
      > With kind regards, Norbert
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic