71Hybrid's presence UK/US

  • Stuart Bruce
    Oct 28 5:23 AM
      Just wondering how people on this list might describe Hybrid's current
      "presence" on the music scene, either in the UK or US or anywhere else
      in the world for that matter... I wore my Hybrid shirt out to a club
      last night, a couple of people asked what it was but no-one showed any
      glimmer of recognition...

      Also, I've just got a copy through of the US version of "Bodyrock". What
      puzzles me is that while the UK CD had 3 mixes, and included the Hybrid
      mix, the US version has 6 mixes, but no Hybrid mix...?

      Stuart Bruce
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic