6998Re: Hybrid Artwork

  • Antti Mutta
    Mar 6, 2002
      I'd say it's taken with a camera equipped with fish eye lense just like the
      picture of the Hybrid guys inside the car in the inner sleeve notes.

      > But, does anyone know that this is actually distorted? I mean, who
      remembers the Playstation ads a few years back with the >girl... is it the
      same person? As far as I know, the girl in the playstation ad was genuine...
      so not distorted...! So if you guys >reckon that the face is distorted
      somewhat, think about it... that face probably exists for real!!
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic