620Re: [HybridUK] Did you know that those annoying adverts at the top can be removed?

  • Davin Greenwell
    Sep 1, 2000
      I VOTE FOR A MOVE!!!!!!!!!

      CAN YOU SEE THIS UNDER THE ADVERT??? ARE YOU READING
      THIS????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!

      IT'S LIKE PUTTING YOUR !@$!#$^^ING .SIG FILE AT THE TOP OF A MESSAGE..
      BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

      Sorry for the caps. But the adverts at the top are far more irritating to
      me.
      --
      (dj) arizona
      davin greenwell

      On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, kiss the sun and walk on air wrote:

      > On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 03:04:07AM +0100, Stuart Bruce wrote:
      > > Over on the Utah Saints list we took a vote and decided just to leave
      > > the adverts where they were and ignore them. Not too hard.
      >
      > but for those of us using console (text) based email clients, that
      > means we have to scroll down before reading the message body, which
      > sucks. i'd vote for a move. i know topica and listbot both put the
      > adverts at the bottom.
      > -pete
      >
      > --
      > (peter.royal|osi)@... - http://pobox.com/~osi
      > "god invented turn signals for a reason"
      > uin#153025

      > USEFUL LINKS
      >
      > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
      > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
      >
      > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists
      >
      > Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
      > http://www.breaksworld.com/

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic