619Re: [HybridUK] Did you know that those annoying adverts at the top can be removed?

  • kiss the sun and walk on air
    Sep 1, 2000
      On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 03:04:07AM +0100, Stuart Bruce wrote:
      > Over on the Utah Saints list we took a vote and decided just to leave
      > the adverts where they were and ignore them. Not too hard.

      but for those of us using console (text) based email clients, that
      means we have to scroll down before reading the message body, which
      sucks. i'd vote for a move. i know topica and listbot both put the
      adverts at the bottom.
      -pete

      --
      (peter.royal|osi)@... - http://pobox.com/~osi
      "god invented turn signals for a reason"