617Re: [HybridUK] Did you know that those annoying adverts at the top can be removed?

  • Stuart Bruce
    Aug 31, 2000
      On Fri 01 Sep, Darrin Maunders wrote:
      > All that needs to happen is for the list owner (The person that created
      > this mailing list) pays eGroups a fiver.

      Sadly, not quite right. It's $5 _per month_; and it's payable a year in
      advance, ie. somebody has to fork out $60 to get rid of those adverts
      for year. And then another $60 the following year...

      Over on the Utah Saints list we took a vote and decided just to leave
      the adverts where they were and ignore them. Not too hard.

      Stuart Bruce
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic