      From: Jitesh Mistry [mailto:94105.94@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 6:45 AM
      To: HybridUK@egroups.com
      Subject: [HybridUK] Re: Hybrid 'In The Mix' Galaxy Network Mix

      > > Rip it and share it :)
      > >
      > > At 02:18 11/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      > > >Hey all,
      > > >
      > > >I was going through a bunch of CD's I brought back from the UK
      last
      > > >Christmas and found a gem. Hybrid 'In The Mix', a Galaxy Radio
      promo.
      > It's a
      > > >CDR (although it looks official, not a bootleg and comes with a
      full
      > > >tracklisting), two parts, each around 30mins. Anyone have any
      idea what
      > date
      > > >this was broadcast?
      > > >
      > > >Thanks, Andi.

      I putting a bet on that this could be rather similar to the Ministry
      of Sound set, purely because, Galaxy route through on a v late
      saturday night, Ministry Of Sound Stuff through their network, and
      this could be part of it, well, it probably wasn't broadcast. What
      is the track listing?

      bye,

      USEFUL LINKS

      Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
      and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
      http://www.distinctiverecords.com

      Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

      Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads
      more.
      http://www.breaksworld.com/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic