5988OT: Above & Beyond live @ Dance Event Amsterdam on Amsterdam Radio 16-11-01

  • Jon Abbott
    Jan 1, 2002
      That other great UK remix group!

      Does anyone know the track listing for this set? I've got most of the
      tracks, some I don't know and one just confuses me!

      1. Tranquility Base - Razorfish (Above & Beyond remix)
      2. Oceanlab - Clear Blue Water (Above & Beyond mix)
      3. Orinoko (aka Timo Maas) - Island (Thrillseekers mix)
      4. Free State - Release (Original mix)
      5. Anjunabeats - Volume 1 (Above & Beyond remix)
      6. Free State - Different Ways (Original mix)
      7. (36:00+) ?
      8. Delerium - Underwater (Above & Beyond remix)
      9. Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond Club mix)
      10. (54:00+) ?

      Anyone know the missing two? I recognise them both can't remember what
      they are - it's beginning to bug me? And why is Orinoko in a set of
      Above & Beyond remix tracks?

      Jon

      ps Anyone interested in their tracks, can get some for free from
      mp3.com:

      http://www.mp3.com/anjunabeats
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic