597Re: Hybrid 'In The Mix' Galaxy Network Mix

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Aug 29, 2000
      > > Rip it and share it :)
      > >
      > > At 02:18 11/08/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      > > >Hey all,
      > > >
      > > >I was going through a bunch of CD's I brought back from the UK
      last
      > > >Christmas and found a gem. Hybrid 'In The Mix', a Galaxy Radio
      promo.
      > It's a
      > > >CDR (although it looks official, not a bootleg and comes with a
      full
      > > >tracklisting), two parts, each around 30mins. Anyone have any
      idea what
      > date
      > > >this was broadcast?
      > > >
      > > >Thanks, Andi.

      I putting a bet on that this could be rather similar to the Ministry
      of Sound set, purely because, Galaxy route through on a v late
      saturday night, Ministry Of Sound Stuff through their network, and
      this could be part of it, well, it probably wasn't broadcast. What
      is the track listing?

      bye,
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic