5605Re: Those damn trainers!

  • Gavin
    Nov 29, 2001
      Congrats on some good questions Simon.

      I was surprised and pleased to see you address the issue of their
      recent live gigs. One correction though: The statement 'some fans are
      going OTT and saying that you are turning your back on "the trainer
      wearing public"' wasn't made by anyone that I'm aware of. I know I
      raised the whole debate and posed the idea as a question, but the
      accusation was never made. If anything the question was asked to raise
      attention but, as stated in my emails, the blame was never put squarely
      on Hybrid.

      Just wanted to clear that up.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok